(I don't follow the AI stuff here, so sorry if this is a stupid question. Or the wrong category.)
There is a new fangled AI mode called JEV. Can the current Apple Intelligence libraries do something like it, or is this a WWDC27 thing?
(I don't follow the AI stuff here, so sorry if this is a stupid question. Or the wrong category.)
There is a new fangled AI mode called JEV. Can the current Apple Intelligence libraries do something like it, or is this a WWDC27 thing?
I have been thinking of adding a Jev model type to the LocalLM Lab SDK. You call a single API and underneath, you can select either Jev (via OpenRouter, or TypeSafe) or OpenJev with a downloaded model (via MLXFoundationModels) . What's the level of interest like? I always like to ship SDK features with example apps and have been struggling to find an easy-to-illustrate use case. Thoughts?