Apple Developer Program Enrollment Declined — No Reason Provided and No Resolution From Support

My Apple Developer Program enrollment as an Individual has been declined.

I have already contacted Apple Developer Support and also spoke with support by phone. I was informed only that the enrollment was declined, but no reason was provided and I was not given any way to correct the issue or retry the enrollment.

I am not asking Apple to bypass any eligibility or identity-verification requirements.

I am requesting:

  1. A manual review of my Apple Developer Program eligibility.
  2. Confirmation whether my Apple Account has an enrollment or identity-verification restriction.
  3. If possible, removal/reset of the declined enrollment state so that I can complete identity verification again.
  4. An alternative identity-verification method if the previous verification could not be completed successfully.
  5. Guidance on any documentation Apple requires from me.

I am fully prepared to provide my Saudi government-issued identification, passport, proof of address, payment information, or any other required documentation through an official secure Apple channel.

Support Case ID: 20000132221925 Country/Region: Saudi Arabia

I would appreciate it if Apple Developer Support could review or escalate this case to the appropriate Enrollment team.

@Joking1 reviewing your enrollment, it doesn't seem like you have provided correct information during the enrollment process. Apple Developer Support team will follow up with you soon.

Apple Developer Program Enrollment Declined — No Reason Provided and No Resolution From Support
 
 
Q