Need Help with payment After enrollment

I am a developer from Pakistan, and I have been facing an issue with my Apple Developer Program enrollment for the past few days.

I submitted my enrollment, and after some time it was approved. I then received the option to complete the payment. However, I have been unable to complete the payment.

I have tried my Payoneer card as well as cards from several local banks in Pakistan, but I receive the same error every time:

“Payment Authorization failed on card ****. Please verify your information and try again, or try another payment method.”

Unfortunately, none of the other available payment methods are working either.

I would appreciate it if anyone help me,

@ROXTAR we see that you have withdrawn your enrollment and attempting to submit the enrollment again. If you are located in Pakistan, please make sure you have valid information in account.apple.com before trying again. If you need additional support, please contact the Apple Developer Support via https://developer.apple.com/contact

Need Help with payment After enrollment
 
 
Q