Hi everyone,
I’m trying to find out how long it typically takes for Senior Advisors or the Operations Team to resolve a broken membership sync, as we have been stuck with a production outage for over two days.
Our annual membership was paid for and successfully processed back on August 24th. Everything seemed fine, and we had no warnings or emails from Apple indicating any issues. This past weekend, our users suddenly started reporting that they weren't receiving critical push notifications.
When I logged into the developer dashboard to investigate, I was shocked to see a prompt telling us we needed to enroll. However, when I tried clicking through to re-enroll, the portal blocked me, stating I was already an account holder on a membership.
I called phone support immediately. The first agent simply told me our team profile was "not active" and told me to wait for an email. After hearing nothing, I called back the next day. The second agent told me they were seeing a "chargeback" flag on their end and told me to check with my bank. I verified everything with our financial institution right away—the payment cleared perfectly over a month ago on August 24th, and there is absolutely no dispute or chargeback on our side.
The case has now been escalated to the Operations Team, but it has been over two days of total silence. Our push notification services are completely down, causing a massive headache for our live app users. Has anyone else experienced this exact loop where the system says you aren't active but won't let you re-enroll? If you managed to get a Senior Advisor to fix this false chargeback flag, how long did it take, and is there any way to get them to temporarily restore push services while they fix their billing database?
Thanks for any advice. Case ID 102978658957.